Where can I find a copy?
Guides are available at no cost at a number of Pullman locations.
- Pullman Senior Center (located on the first floor of Pullman City Hall)
- Neill Public Library
- Pullman Chamber of Commerce
- Pullman Regional Hospital
- Circles of Caring Adult Day Services
- Senior Residential Communities (Avalon, Bishop Place, Pioneer Square, Whitman Senior Living)
Need more help?
If you are still looking for additional information, or find yourself lost amidst the mind-boggling number of federal, state, and regional agencies, please contact the Whitman County Information and Assistance program, administered by Rural Resources, 332-0365 or 1-800-873-5889.